Silver Bullet Dynamic – medium impedance harmonica microphones
The Silver Bullet Dynamic | Medium-Z is a powerful new harmonica microphone with a strong rich and full sound. Adapted from an acoustic dynamic element this is a flexible microphone with a really “hot” signal that is fat – packed with full harmonic content and great bass. The mic has perfect mid-sound without treble – with clear intonation. A high fidelity sound that can be used as both a powerful performance harp microphone and a vocal mic – perfect for blues and country singers.
The tailored dynamic element provides some headroom to enable you to drive the mic’ and produce a classic “blues” harmonica sound – with a little help from your amp. The dynamic element has proven reliability and this ruggedly constructed mic’ is perfect for practice or gigging – especially mixed (harp/vocal) performance.
The mic has a double foam and mesh build to avoid breath sound and enhancing vocal-sound quality when pronouncing plosive consonants. However, the mic can be upgraded for greater vocal performance with a separately purchased foam pop-filter/windscreen for effective reduction of wind noise and “popping” which is perfect for outdoor performance.
Like all silverfish harp mic’s, the unit can be stand-mounted and fits snugly in most small (fitting a 30mm barrel) microphone holders.
See link for vocal rig including: foam pop-filter/windscreen, enlarged mic case and rubber microphone holder
You my like to check out a sound sample and video review of this superb new harmonica microphone at: Link soon available
This silverfish harp mic’ is an awesome, powerful little microphone with technology and craftsmanship that delivers a compact design with many of the features a harmonica player wants and needs and is very technique sensitive.
- Volume control
- Full bodied tone with harmonic overtones and high fidelity
- Great feedback rejection
- Lightweight/small bullet
- Robust construction for rigor of touring
- Choice of gain or no gain control
- Steel mesh grille with choice of fascia
- Two-stage mesh & foam to reduce breath noise
- Shock-mount design reduces handling noise
- Rubber sleeve to improve hand-seal
- Quality electronic components and connector
- Holster-style case
- One year guarantee
- Type: rugged dynamic
- Functionality: performance harmonica and vocal
- Impedance: Medium, unbalanced/powerful (hot) signal
- Polar patter: uni-directional
- Connector: 1/4″ (6.3mm) jack
- 1/4″ (6.3mm) jack-plug socket
- Case: anodised alloy